We are inching our way closer + closer to February 5th! Are y’all getting excited about The Big Game?! We certainly are. We are in the habit of liking individual players and therefore liking the team for whom they play. Dak Prescott is the perfect example of what I’m referring to. We like Dak – which equates to us liking the Dallas Cowboys. We were pulling for them to make it to the Superbowl this year but that didn’t work out like we had hoped.
But even though the team we were rooting for didn’t make it, we are still big fans of football + look forward to watching the Falcons beat the Patriots come February 5. #Ahem I’m not 100% sure if we’ll even host a Superbowl Party or not, but if we do, I’ve got the decoration details covered. I spent a little bit of time designing invites + a banner that I think turned out pretty cute for an occasion such as the Superbowl, or really anytime you’re up for hosting a football themed get-together.
Today, I sharing with you THE BIG GAME Invites + the GAMETIME Banner I designed along with some super simple things you can serve to make your Football Party a success. Let’s have a look, shall we?
Pretty cute, huh? Here are some tips on how to pull this off.
- Download + Print The Big Game Invites for FREE using this link.
- Download + Print Gametime Banner for FREE using this link.
- Gumballs, Platters, Paper Straws, Balloons, Pitcher, Cake Stand, Target
- Serving Bowl, Crate + Barrel.
- Table Runner, Costco. (No longer avaliable.)
- Brownie Footballs. I used packaged brownie mix (this one) and store bought icing (this one).
- Buffalo Chicken Bites with Blue Cheese Dip. (I purchased a large bag from Coscto.)
- Green Apples
- Sweet Tea
Enjoy + have a great time at your Superbowl (or football) Party!