Our Little Miss turned five years old this past Wednesday + we are celebrating with a Mermaid Academy Themed Party tomorrow. I recently shared a few party printables + some must have mermaid items to have for her party but today I’m sharing a short list of gifts that all five-year-old girlie-girls out there would love.
- Coco Chanel (Little People, Big Dreams) Hardcover, Amazon
- Sea Sparkles™ Mermaid Doll, Personalization Mall
- Eyeshadow Palette, Bronzer and Blush Duo, Silver Holographic Rectangular Cosmetic Case, Makeup Brush Set, Claire’s
- Mint Pettiskirt, The TomKat Studio
- Cinderella Bike, Toys R’ Us
- Mermaid Pajamas, Gymboree
- Mermaid Beach Towel, Pottery Barn Kids
I think, more than anything, mine will love the makeup to play in. She’s always got her hands on my eyeshadows + lipstick, so we’re giving her her our set to play with. =) And her dreams for the future include being a fashion designer (as well as a veterinarian + a famous singer), so I think she’s going to love the Coco Chanel book.